Saturday, July 27, 2013

How to get 360 Waves Fast and Easy - Accelerated Wolfing Method for Beginners and Experts


 
Guy with 360 waves
-360waveProcess/Rashaad
 You will be surprised today. Here is my How to get 360 Waves Fast Accelerated Wolfing Method for Beginners and Experts. This method will show you how to lay down your 360 waves, get them almost instantly deeper and more visible, overall this fast wave method will show you how to make your waves pop out so they can be more noticeable. This is a wolfing method but it does work when you have a fresh haircut. Beginners you can do this method once a day to increase your waves on the sides.

  • Step 1: Wash your hair and then condition it.
  • Step 2: Brush for your hair for 15 minutes.
  • Step:3 Put your favorite product in and brush it in. 
  • Step4: Wear your du-rag/wavecap for 20 minutes.
    Take it off and be amazed how your 360 waves are completely laid down and defined. I want you to try this method right now, or when ever you get a chance and then come back here and leave a comment telling me if this helped you or not. I know this method works so I want you to try it right now while you have a chance. You can watch my video or you can Click Here! to learn how you can get a full head of 360 waves from my new website. Until next time 360 waves up!

Introducing the new 360WaveProcess Wave Brush! It has a curved design which allows it to come into contact with more of your hair at one time with one stroke. You can learn more about the 3WP Brush on 360WaveProcess.com 




Check out the Method's video 



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips bro. I have been doing this but i donthave waves at the back of my head and on the right side.
    Let me say how i do mine so you correct me:
    1) cut my hair with 1/3
    2) get home, relax my hair
    3) after relax, apply sporting wave cream to it
    4) then brush it
    5) when about to sleep, wear my durag.
    But still no waves at the back and the ride side of my head. Its frustrating and I'm tired of brushing as it stands now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all sounds good all you have to do is stay consistent and let time take care of the rest.

      Delete
  2. Don't relax ur hair keep it natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use carrot cream bruh it works wonders and where a durag thats what I do. And after your waves form cuz u have to work at it constantly dont cut ur hair so quick grow for like a week more to be sure they are deep thats what im going to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a beginner got 2 weeks wolfing and 3 weeks brushing , i been using carrot creme then i brush for 5 mins then i put sportin waves brush into a 360 then wear my 360

    That been working for me i got my waves with my straight hair but the problem is when i wash my wash hair then i loose 30 % or of 90% then i got to really do everything again

    That happens because i probably i got baby waves or because i got straight hair ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've answered this question in my New video on youtube. here is the link to that video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAdtVndux0

      Delete
  5. Then i wear my du rag*

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one of the best moisturizers for 360 waves https://amzn.to/3hf9zY6

    ReplyDelete

Are you subscribed to 360waveProcess on YouTube?